WHAT IS INCLUDED?
1. Status as an official Adventure Film World Tour venue.
2. Three hours of award winning films for a one time screening.
3. We help you build a custom film program from a menu of 30+ films
4. Filmmaker contracts and film licensing fees are covered (some exceptions apply)
5. We pre screen over 400 of the best and most inspirational adventure,environmental, and cultural films each year to share with your audience.
6. Read bios and watch trailers to make it easy to pick films for your program.
7. Once built, film program arrives via download, hard drive, or DVD’s.
8. You are provided with the Official Adventure Film opening trailer (2 min) and big screen slides for the show
9. Customized graphics package – Adventure Film provides custom artwork for each tour venue. These materials will be used to promote your event. For example, designs for posters, flyers, programs, and tickets.
10. Resources for contacting filmmakers for interviews or to be a guest speaker.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
1. A venue
2. Projection equipment, lighting and sound system
3. Technician for digital equipment
4. Local marketing and promotion
5. Ticketing booth /Online Ticketing
6. Emcee, support staff and volunteers